These are some of the mass consensus disorders of our time:
– the importance of a good paying job
– paying taxes
– economic growth; profit
– love as a commodity; manipulator; control mechanism; even an option
– money as real and valuable and necessary
– real estate
– banking; debt; interest rates
– arts as secondary, or tertiary, to anything
– Earth, and her abundant resources, as a commodity
– humanity, and its limitless spirit, as a commodity
– struggle, chaos, violence, war, weapons, conflict, and competition as normal
– love, unity, trust, passion, fulfilment, and joy as idyllic, unnatural, lofty, new age, challenging, and rare
These, and many more, are lies we still believe in and perpetuate. We live fearful and quietly terrified, because we are afraid to really live. We don’t want the responsibility. We fear the shadows of our own creation. Our energies suffer, our relationships suffer, our planet suffers, and our (perceived, accepted) reality remains a mere petty, inane joke, instead of exploding beautifully from our hearts.
However, it most certainly doesn’t have to be thus. Not at all. This is but one possibility. This is but one path . . . of trillions. What would happen if we let all of the lies go? We’d no doubt lose our minds, which is probably not a bad place to start. We just wouldn’t be able to accept it — at first. But, when we start the process, and reclaim our sovereignty over some of the nonsense that operates in our hearts and minds, the wave of awakening will accelerate. It will get easier. Our heads will clear and our hearts will lead the way.
It is happening. Most of us just don’t see the myriad moving parts and structures in a state of upheaval, reconfiguration, and realignment. History changes as we change our perspective. Truth and disclosure allows us to heal and integrate, expand and invigorate.
You are in the game. You are important. You are a catalyst. You, are here, now.
Love your life,